A Phase 2b, Multicenter, Open-Label Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Sofosbuvir/Ledipasvir Fixed-Dose Combination and Sofosbuvir + Ribavirin for Subjects With Chronic Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) and Inherited Bleeding Disorders
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ledipasvir/sofosbuvir (Primary) ; Ribavirin (Primary) ; Sofosbuvir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 01 Mar 2017 Results (n=120) assessing the efficacy and safety of ledipasvir-sofosbuvir and sofosbuvir plus ribavirin in patients with chronic HCV genotype 1-4 infection and an inherited bleeding disorder, published in the Haemophilia.
- 25 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Nov 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.