Comparison of Long Acting vs. Short Acting Anaesthetic Agents as a Tool for Improving Pain Management Post Ultrasound Guided Breast Biopsy
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ropivacaine (Primary) ; Lidocaine
- Indications Procedural pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Status changed from discontinued to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 05 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as the Principle Investigator left the organization and did not arrange for replacement PI, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Apr 2014 New trial record