A Randomized, Double-masked, Sham-controlled Phase 3b/4 Study of the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Intravitreal Aflibercept Monotherapy Compared to Aflibercept With Adjunctive Photodynamic Therapy as Indicated in Subjects With Polypoidal Choroidal Vasculopathy
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Jan 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary) ; Verteporfin
- Indications Polypoidal choroidal vasculopathy; Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PLANET
- Sponsors Bayer
- 14 Jan 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 30 Aug 2017 According to a Bayer media release, results from this trial will be presented at the European Society of Retina Specialists (EURETINA) Congress 2017.
- 23 Aug 2017 This trial has been completed in Germany (End date:07-07-2017).