A Phase 1b, Open-label, Multicenter Study of Urelumab (BMS-663513) in Combination With Cetuximab in Subjects With Advanced/Metastatic Colorectal Cancer or Advanced/Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Urelumab (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 29 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 07 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 May 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.