A Phase I/II, Open-Label, Multi-Center, Prospective Study to Determine the Safety and Tolerability of Sub-retinal Transplantation of Human Embryonic Stem Cell Derived Retinal Pigmented Epithelial (MA09-hRPE) Cells in Patients With Advanced Dry AMD
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs MA09 retinal pigment epithelial cell replacement therapy-Astellas Pharma (Primary)
- Indications Dry age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms Dry AMD
- Sponsors Astellas Institute for Regenerative Medicine; Ocata Therapeutics
- 03 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 21 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Dec 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Oct 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Aug 2014, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.