A Multicenter Extension Study to Evaluate the Long-Term Safety and Durability of the Therapeutic Effect of LUM001, an Apical Sodium-Dependent Bile Acid Transporter Inhibitor (ASBTi), in the Treatment of Cholestatic Liver Disease in Pediatric Subjects With Alagille Syndrome
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Lopixibat chloride (Primary)
- Indications Alagille syndrome; Cholestasis; Liver disorders; Pruritus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms IMAGINE-II
- Sponsors Mirum Pharmaceuticals; Shire
- 11 Nov 2019 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2019 to 30 Apr 2020.
- 11 Nov 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Dec 2019 to 30 Apr 2020.
- 15 Mar 2019 Planned End Date changed from 28 Jun 2019 to 31 Dec 2019.