Phase I/II Trial of MEK Inhibitor MEK162 in Patients With Relapsed and or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia and Patients With Poor Prognosis Acute Myeloid Leukemia Not Suitable for or Unwilling to Receive Standard Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Binimetinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis
- 25 Jun 2017 Results (n=16) presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 31 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Aug 2019.