Phase I/II Trial of MEK Inhibitor MEK162 in Patients With Relapsed and or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia and Patients With Poor Prognosis Acute Myeloid Leukemia Not Suitable for or Unwilling to Receive Standard Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Binimetinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis
- 24 Oct 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Aug 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.