Phase IIa trial of ARC 1905 and E 10030 in combination with anti-vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) therapy for the treatment of anti-VEGF resistant wet age-related macular degeneration
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Avacincaptad pegol (Primary) ; Pegpleranib (Primary) ; Vascular endothelial growth factors inhibitors
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 Jul 2017 According to an OphthoTech Corporation media release, due to a new study design and updated enrollment criteria, the Company will cease enrollment in this study and initiate a new Phase 2a clinical trial.
- 27 Jan 2016 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to an OphthoTech Corporation media release.
- 28 Apr 2014 New trial record