A Phase 2b Randomized, Double-Masked, Controlled Trial to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Intravitreous Administration of Zimura (Anti-C5 Aptamer) in Subjects With Geographic Atrophy Secondary to Dry Age-Related Macular Degeneration
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Avacincaptad pegol (Primary)
- Indications Dry age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors OphthoTech Corporation
- 01 Aug 2018 According to an OphthoTech Corporation media release, the company expects to complete in the third quarter 2018 with initial top-line data expected to be available during the second half of 2019.
- 08 Jun 2018 Planned number of patients changed to 277.
- 27 Feb 2018 According to an OphthoTech Corporation media release, results from this study were presented at the 41st Annual Macula Society Meeting.