A Phase 2b Randomized, Double-Masked, Controlled Trial to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Intravitreous Administration of Zimura (Anti-C5 Aptamer) in Subjects With Geographic Atrophy Secondary to Dry Age-Related Macular Degeneration
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Avacincaptad pegol (Primary)
- Indications Dry age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors OphthoTech Corporation
- 02 Nov 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Nov 2019.
- 04 Oct 2018 According to an OphthoTech Corporation media release, top-line data from the trial is expected during the fourth quarter of 2019.
- 04 Oct 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to an OphthoTech Corporation media release.