Phase 3B, Randomized Trail of Revlimid® (Lenalidomide) Versus Placebo Maintenance Therapy Following Melphalan Prednisone Velcade (Bortezomib) Induction Therapy In Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Melphalan; Prednisone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARUMM
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 20 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 27 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2020 to 1 Oct 2020, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.