A Phase 2, Placebo-controlled, Randomised, Observer-blinded Trial To Evaluate The Safety, Tolerability And Immunogenicity Of A Clostridium Difficile Vaccine Administered As A 3-dose Regimen In Healthy Adults Aged 50 To 85 Years
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PF 6425090 (Primary)
- Indications Clostridium-difficile-infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 05 Dec 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 14 Dec 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 185 to 749 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 276 to 185, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.