A Two-Part Study to Evaluate the Effect of CYP3A4 Inhibition (Itraconazole-Part 1) and CYP1A2 Inhibition (Ciprofloxacin - Part 2) on the Single-Dose Pharmacokinetics of Pracinostat in Healthy Nonsmoking Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Pracinostat (Primary) ; Ciprofloxacin; Itraconazole
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Haematological malignancies; Leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myelofibrosis; Prostate cancer; Sarcoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors MEI Pharma
- 17 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 22 Sep 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Nov 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Sep 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.