A PHASE 3, PROSPECTIVE, OPEN-LABEL, RANDOMIZED STUDY TO EVALUATE SAFETY AND EFFICACY OF RECOMBINANT ACTIVATED FVII BI (rFVIIa BI) IN THE TREATMENT OF ACUTE BLEEDING EPISODES PER AN ON-DEMAND REGIMEN IN PATIENTS WITH HEMOPHILIA A OR B WITH INHIBITORS
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Recombinant factor VIIa (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia A; Haemophilia B
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- 13 Mar 2015 Primary endpoint (Bleeding episode treatment success) has been met, according to Baxter International media release.
- 13 Mar 2015 Results published in the Media Release.
- 11 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.