A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Gevokizumab in Treating Active Ulcers of Pyoderma Gangrenosum
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Gevokizumab (Primary)
- Indications Pyoderma gangrenosum
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors XOMA
- 25 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 18 Feb 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Apr 2014 New trial record