A Phase 3, Multicenter, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Evening-dosed HLD200, a Novel Delayed and Extended Release Formulation (DELEXIS) of Methylphenidate Hydrochloride, on Post-waking, Early Morning Function in Children Aged 6 to 12 With Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Methylphenidate (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AHEAD Study
- Sponsors Ironshore Pharmaceutical and Development
- 25 Oct 2017 Post hoc analysis from this trial presented in a Cayman Chemical Media Release.
- 23 May 2017 Results published in an Ironshore Pharmaceutical and Development media release.
- 23 May 2017 Data will be presented at the American Psychiatric Association Annual Meeting 2017, according to an Ironshore Pharmaceutical and Development media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History