A Phase I Open Label Study to Evaluate the Tumor-targeting Properties and Safety of 124I-A11 PSCA Minibody in Patients With Metastatic Prostate, Bladder and Pancreatic Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-PSCA A11 antibody I-124 (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 Jun 2017 Status changed from suspended to completed.
- 26 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to suspended because PSCA Minibody supply temporarily unavailable.
- 14 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Aug 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov