A Multiple-Site, Phase 1/2, Safety and Efficacy Trial of a Recombinant Adeno-associated Virus Vector Expressing RPE65 (rAAV2-CB-hRPE65) in Patients With Leber Congenital Amaurosis Type 2
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Voretigene neparvovec (Primary)
- Indications Leber congenital amaurosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation
- 27 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 26 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2027 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 22 Apr 2016 Results published online in the journal Ophthalmology and will appear in the April print issue of the journal, according to an Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History