A Phase I, Multi-centre, Open-label, Uncontrolled, Non-randomised Study to Evaluate the Systemic Exposure and Safety of Ingenol Mebutate When Applied to Full Face, Balding Scalp or an Area of Approximately 250 cm2 on the Arm in Subjects With Actinic Keratosis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ingenol mebutate (Primary)
- Indications Actinic keratosis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors LEO Pharma
- 08 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Jun 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 May 2014 New trial record