A Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of AVP-786 (Deuterium Modified Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide/Quinidine Sulfate) as an Adjunctive Therapy in Patients With Major Depressive Disorder With an Inadequate Response to Antidepressant Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Deudextromethorphan (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Avanir Pharmaceuticals
- 11 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 16 Nov 2015 According to a company media release, Avanir Pharmaceuticals expects to complete enrolment in this study in 2015.
- 29 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Apr 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrails.gov record.