A Phase 1 Dose-Escalation Study of Intraperitoneal (IP) Cisplatin, IV/IP Paclitaxel, IV Bevacizumab, and Oral Olaparib for Newly Diagnosed Ovarian, Primary Peritoneal, and Fallopian Tube Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Olaparib (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Paclitaxel; Paclitaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 06 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 08 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 08 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Apr 2018.