Easypod Connect: A National, Multicentre, Observational Registry to Study Adherence and Long Term Outcomes of Therapy in Paediatric Subjects Using Easypod Electromechanical Device for Growth Hormone Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Somatrogon (Primary)
- Indications Growth disorders; Short stature; Somatotropin deficiency; Turner's syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ECOS FRA
- Sponsors Merck KGaA
- 14 Nov 2018 Results presented at the 21st Annual European Congress of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research
- 20 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Mar 2016 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.