A Phase 1 Study of the Oral TRK Inhibitor Larotrectinib in Adult Patients With Solid Tumors
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Larotrectinib (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Bayer; Loxo Oncology
- 05 Nov 2019 Planned End Date changed from 31 Aug 2020 to 30 Mar 2021.
- 30 Oct 2019 Results comparing effectiveness of Larotrectinib vs. Entrectinib in patients with non-small cell lung cancer from studies (NCT02122913, NAVIGATE, ALKA-372-001, STARTRK-1, and STARTRK-2), presented at the AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics 2019.
- 28 Sep 2019 According to a Bayer media release, data from this study were published at the 44th European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Congress 2019, taking place September 27 to October 1 in Barcelona, Spain.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History