Compassionate Use Treatment Protocol I4V-MC-JAGA: Treatment of Conditions Expected to Benefit From JAK 1/2 Inhibition: CANDLE, CANDLE-Related Conditions, and Severe Juvenile Dermatomyositis
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Baricitinib (Primary)
- Indications Dermatomyositis; Skin disorders
- Focus Expanded access; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms JAGAT
- Sponsors Eli Lilly and Company
- 04 Sep 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 14 Nov 2017 Results of pooled data from two trial (NCT02974595 and NCT01724580) assessing pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics and oral dosing regimen of baricitinib in patients with rare interferonopathies, were published in the Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 08 Nov 2017 Results (n=18) assessing pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of Baricitinib using population pharmacokinetic modeling, presented at the 81st American College of Rheumatology and the 52nd Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals Annual Scientific Meeting