A Phase 2, Randomized, Double Blind, Multicenter, Placebo Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Febuxostat 40 mg XR, 80 mg XR, 40 mg IR and 80 mg IR in Subjects With Gout and Moderate Renal Impairment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Febuxostat (Primary) ; Colchicine; Lansoprazole; Naproxen
- Indications Hyperuricaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda
- 13 Nov 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.record.
- 01 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Sep 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Sep 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Sep 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History