A Multicenter Open Label Uncontrolled Study of the Long Term Safety and Efficacy of Calcitriol 3 mcg/g Ointment Applied Twice Daily for 26 Weeks in Pediatric Subjects (2 to 16 Years and 11 Months of Age) With Mild to Moderate Plaque Psoriasis
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Calcitriol (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Galderma
- 05 Apr 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 140 to 100 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Aug 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Jun 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.