A Phase 2 Multicenter, Open Label, Single Arm Study Evaluating the Effect of ALLN-177 to Reduce Urinary Oxalate Excretion in Recurrent Calcium Oxalate Kidney Stone Formers With Hyperoxaluria
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Reloxaliase (Primary)
- Indications Hyperoxaluria; Renal calculi
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Allena Pharmaceuticals
- 17 Oct 2019 According to an Allena Pharmaceuticals media release, pooled results from three phase II studies will be presented at the American Society of Nephrology (ASN) Kidney Week 2019.
- 12 Nov 2015 According to an Allena Pharmaceuticals media release, based on the positive results of this trial the company has initiated additional phase II trials (see profiles 254853 and 254852).
- 12 Nov 2015 Primary endpoint (Change in 24 hour urinary oxalate excretion) has been met, as reported in an Allena Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History