A Phase 2 Pilot Study of KRX-0502 (Ferric Citrate) in Treating Iron-deficiency Anemia in Patients With Stage 3-5 Non-dialysis Dependent Chronic Kidney Disease (NDD-CKD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ferric citrate (Primary)
- Indications Iron deficiency anaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Keryx Biopharmaceuticals
- 17 Nov 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Jul 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 May 2014 New trial record