An Open-Label, Dose-Escalation, Phase I/II Study to Investigate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Clinical Activity of the MEK Inhibitor Trametinib in Children and Adolescents Subjects With Cancer or Plexiform Neurofibromas and Trametinib in Combination With Dabrafenib in Children and Adolescents With Cancers Harboring V600 Mutations
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Dabrafenib (Primary) ; Trametinib (Primary)
- Indications Brain cancer; Cancer; Ewing's sarcoma; Glioma; Langerhans cell histiocytosis; Liver cancer; Neuroblastoma; Osteosarcoma; Plexiform neurofibroma; Rhabdomyosarcoma; Soft tissue sarcoma; Solid tumours; Wilms' tumour
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Oct 2019 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2020 to 30 Jun 2020.
- 28 Oct 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Dec 2020 to 30 Jun 2020.
- 25 Jul 2019 Planned End Date changed from 15 Oct 2020 to 31 Dec 2020.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History