Phase I, Single Center, Trial to Asses Safety and Tolerability of the Intrathecal Infusion of Ex-vivo Expanded Bone-marrow Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells for the Treatment of Spinal Cord Injury
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Autologous stem cell therapy (Primary)
- Indications Spinal cord injuries
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors TCA Cellular Therapy
- 08 May 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 May 2014 New trial record