Multicenter, Open-Label, Long-Term Study to Investigate the Safety of Conversion to Lacosamide at Doses up to 600 mg/Day as Monotherapy in Japanese Adults With Partial-Onset Seizures With or Without Secondary Generalization
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Lacosamide (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors UCB
- 05 Dec 2017 Interim results assessing safety and efficacy presented at the 71st Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society
- 22 Nov 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 05 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 29 Sep 2017 to 29 Nov 2017.