A Phase Ib Study of Neoadjuvant Immune Biomarker Modulation With Cetuximab Plus Motolimod and With Cetuximab Plus Motolimod Plus Nivolumab
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Motolimod (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Laryngeal cancer; Oropharyngeal cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation; VentiRx Pharmaceuticals
- 23 Oct 2019 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 23 Oct 2017 Results (n=14) assessing the effect of neoadjuvant cetuximab plus motolimod, published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 06 Jan 2016 New drug 'Nivolumab' has been added in the study and also 1 treatment arm has been added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.