A Phase 2, Single-Center, Randomized, Double-Masked, Placebo Controlled Clinical Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of SkQ1 Ophthalmic Solution in the Environment and During Challenge in the CAE(SM) Model for the Treatment of Dry Eye Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Plastoquinonyl-decyl-triphenylphosphonium (Primary)
- Indications Dry eyes; Keratoconjunctivitis sicca
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mitotech
- 05 Jan 2016 Results published in the Advances in Therapy
- 23 Apr 2015 According to Mitotech media release, the company had a successful "End of Phase II" meeting with the FDA in January 2015 confirming the remaining requirements for the clinical development plan.
- 23 Apr 2015 According to Mitotech media release, the poster with data from this trial accepted for presentation at the 2015 ARVO Annual Meeting held May 3-7, 2015, in Denver, Colorado.