A Phase I/II, Randomized, Open Label, Active Control, Parallel Assignment, Safety/Efficacy Study of Sevuparin/DF02, as an Adjunctive Therapy in Subjects Affected With Uncomplicated Falciparum Malaria
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Dec 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Sevuparin (Primary) ; Atovaquone/proguanil
- Indications Falciparum malaria
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Modus Therapeutics
- 20 Dec 2017 According to a Modus Therapeutics media release, results from this trial have been published in PLOS ONE.
- 20 Dec 2017 Results presented in a Modus Therapeutics media release.
- 28 Nov 2014 According to Dilaforette media release, results were presented at the American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene (ASTMH) meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History