A Phase III Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Active Comparator-Controlled Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Reformulated Raltegravir 1200 mg Once Daily Versus Raltegravir 400 mg Twice Daily, Each in Combination With TRUVADA, in Treatment-Naïve HIV-1 Infected Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary) ; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ONCEMRK
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 26 Jul 2017 Final results (week 96) presented at the 9th International AIDS Society Conference on HIV Science.
- 24 Jul 2017 According to a Merck AG media release, Dr. Pedro Cahn is a lead investigator of the study.
- 24 Jul 2017 Results published in a Merck AG media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History