Open-label Study to Assess the Long-term Safety and Efficacy of Momelotinib in Subjects With Primary Myelofibrosis, Post-polycythemia Vera Myelofibrosis, Post Essential Thrombocythemia Myelofibrosis, Polycythemia Vera or Essential Thrombocythemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Momelotinib (Primary)
- Indications Myelofibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences; Sierra Oncology
- 16 Mar 2019 This trial has been completed in United Kingdom, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 13 Dec 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 22 Aug 2018 According to a Sierra Oncology media release, the company has acquired the drug candidate momelotinib for myelofibrosis from Gilead Sciences.