A Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Phase III Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Afatinib (BIBW 2992) as Adjuvant Therapy After Chemo-radiotherapy in Primary Unresected Patients With Stage III, IVa, or IVb Loco-regionally Advanced Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Mar 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LUX-Head & Neck 4
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 12 Aug 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.