A Phase Ib/II Trial Evaluating the Efficacy of MK-3475 and Trastuzumab in Patients With Trastuzumab-resistant, HER2-positive Metastatic Breast Cancers
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Trastuzumab
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-014; PANACEA
- 09 Dec 2017 Trial design (phase Ib/II) and baseline characteristics of patients enrolled in phase II part, presented at the 40th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
- 09 Dec 2017 Results of phase Ib (n=6) assessing dose-limiting toxicities, presented at the 40th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
- 30 Nov 2017 According to a Merck AG media release, results from this trial will be presented at the 2017 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS).