Phase 1/2a, Multicenter, Open-Label Study Designed to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Preliminary Efficacy of ApoCell Administration, a Donor Apoptotic Cell-Based Product, for the Prevention of Acute Graft Versus Host Disease (GvHD) in Subjects With Hematologic Malignancies Undergoing Allogeneic Sibling HLA-Matched Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation (HSCT)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2015
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Leukocyte-cell-therapy-Enlivex-Therapeutics (Primary)
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Hadassah Medical Organization
- 10 Jun 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Apr 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Jan 2015 Results published in the Media Release.
- 08 May 2014 New trial record