A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Cannabidiol (GWP42003-P; CBD) as Adjunctive Treatment for Seizures Associated With Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome in Children and Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Cannabidiol (Primary)
- Indications Lennox-Gastaut syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GWPCARE4
- Sponsors GW Research
- 23 Sep 2019 According to an GW Pharmaceuticals media release, the European Commission (EC) has approved the marketing authorisation for EPIDYOLEX for use as adjunctive therapy of seizures associated with Lennox-Gastaut syndrome (LGS) or Dravet syndrome, in conjunction with clobazam, for patients 2 years of age and older.
- 25 Jun 2018 According to LGS foundation media release, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved EPIDIOLEX (cannabidiol / CBD) for the treatment of seizures associated with Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome (LGS) in patients two years age or older.
- 27 Apr 2018 Results of a pooled analysis from GWPCARE 3 and GWPCARE 4 trials, presented at the 70th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History