Phase 1 Study of Anti-PD-1 Antibody MK-3475 and Peginterferon Alfa-2b for Advanced Melanoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon alfa-2b (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 17 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2023.
- 17 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 07 Jun 2016 Results from phase Ib portion of this study (n=24) presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology