A Phase I Open Label, Unblinded, Single Dose Study for Evaluating the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of SANGUINATE in Sickle Cell Disease (SCD) Patients
Status: Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs PEG-haemoglobin carbon monoxide (Primary)
- Indications Sickle cell anaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Prolong Pharmaceuticals
- 23 May 2018 Status changed from suspended to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 05 Jan 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 May 2014 New trial record