A Phase IIb, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Neutralization of the Interferon Gene Signature and the Clinical Efficacy of IFNα-Kinoid in Adult Subjects With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon alpha kinoid (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Neovacs
- 02 Oct 2019 According to a Neovacs media release, full results from the study were presented at the Key Opinion Leaders events hosted by the company.
- 27 Mar 2019 According to a Neovacs media release, following the results of this study and as part of the latest transaction of the company with European Select Growth Opportunities Fund, the company expects to prepare for the next clinical stage and monitor the progress of patients treated as part of the five-year long-term follow-up program in accordance with the study protocol.
- 20 Mar 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Jun 2023.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History