A Phase IIb, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Neutralization of the Interferon Gene Signature and the Clinical Efficacy of IFNα-Kinoid in Adult Subjects With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon alpha kinoid (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Neovacs
- 13 Feb 2018 According to a Neovacs media release, final trial results expected in June 2018.
- 13 Feb 2018 According to a Neovacs media release, the company has received a positive data review from the Independent Data and Safety Monitoring Board (IDSMB) for this trial and recommended to continue the trial without any modification of the protocol, in the last IDSMB data review prior to the final results from this trial.
- 27 Jul 2017 The trial has been completed in Spain (European Clinical Trials Database; EudraCT2015-001341-86 ).