A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo- Controlled, Interventional Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Pharmaceutical Cannabidiol Oral Solution as an Adjunctive Therapy for Treatment of Subjects With Inadequately Controlled Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cannabidiol (Primary)
- Indications Lennox-Gastaut syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors INSYS Therapeutics, Inc
- 02 Jan 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment as the sponsor elected not to continue with study.
- 01 Dec 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 30 Nov 2017 to 30 Dec 2017.
- 03 Oct 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 30 Sep 2017 to 30 Nov 2017.