An Open-Label, Controlled, Randomized, Multicenter, Dose Escalation Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of StrataGraft® Skin Tissue in Promoting the Healing of the Deep Partial-Thickness Component of Complex Skin Defects as an Alternative to Autografting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Human skin replacement (Primary)
- Indications Burns; Skin disorders
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Stratatech
- 13 Aug 2019 Results presented in a Mallinckrodt plc media release.
- 13 Aug 2019 According to a Mallinckrodt plc media release, the results were published in Burns, the journal of the International Society for Burn Injuries (ISBI).
- 19 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History