A Phase 1, Open-Label Clinical Trial Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of Intradermally Administered ID-LV305 in Patients With Locally Advanced, Relapsed, or Metastatic Cancer Expressing NY-ESO-1
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs LV 305 (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Male breast cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Sarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Immune Design
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 11 Aug 2020.
- 08 Jun 2016 According to an Immune design media release, the company announced updated results of patients (n=24) with advanced or metastatic sarcoma cancers and the data was presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) annual meeting.