A Two Part, Phase IIa, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Study To Investigate The Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, and Clinical Efficacy of Oral Danirixin (GSK1325756) in Symptomatic COPD Subjects With Mild to Moderate Airflow Limitation at Risk for Exacerbations
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Danirixin (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GSK1325756 FTIP COPD Study
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Nov 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.