A Long-Term Non-Interventional Postmarketing Study to Assess Safety and Effectiveness of Humira® (Adalimumab) in Pediatric Patients With Moderately to Severely Active Crohn's Disease (CD) - CAPE
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CAPE
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 01 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Apr 2030 to 27 Feb 2028.
- 01 Jun 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Apr 2030 to 27 Feb 2028.
- 14 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.